R.A.S.A. Registration Form
As a member of Richmond Amateur Sports Association, participating in an event sponsored by RASA in a Department of Education facility, you are a guest, and we expect you to act responsibly and appropriately at all times. There are a few important policies that you need to be aware of and abide by to make our stay in the schools a more pleasant experience for you and everyone else using the facility.
- It is your responsibility to register as a member of the organization to participate in any trainings and/or practices for insurance purposes.
- Water is the only permitted drink inside the facilities.
- Parents are not permitted to stay in the building during training and/or practices.
- It is your responsibility to safeguard any equipment and leave with any equipment or clothes you bring into the facility.
- Restrooms should only be utilized for bathroom and there is no loitering in hallways or bathrooms during the time you train and/or practice.
- You are responsible to discard any water bottles you bring into training.
Membership fee is non-refundable and will remain active only if you adhere to the aforementioned policies